Vivorex SRECs - Price, Terms, and Conditions
Vivorex is Green-e Energy certified, and meets the environmental and consumer-protection standards set forth by the nonprofit Center for Resource Solutions. Learn more at www.green-e.org.
- You are purchasing Green-e Energy Certified Renewable Energy Credits (RECs) from Vivorex.
- Contact Vivorex at www.vivorex.com or by email at email@example.com. Mailing address: 135 Madison Avenue, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10016, USA.
- There is no contract or long-term commitment for either one-time purchases or subscriptions. Subscriptions renew automatically each month at the level of the original purchase, but you can cancel at any time without penalty by signing into your account at www.vivorex.com/account/login or by contacting Vivorex at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vivorex SRECs are sold in blocks of 1 megawatt-hour (1,000 kilowatt-hour or kWh), with discounts for purchases of blocks of 10 or 100 and additional discounts for monthly subscriptions. View all options at www.vivorex.com.
- There are no processing charges, taxes or hidden fees for either a one-time or subscription purchase.
- Vivorex will charge customers' credit card at the time of purchase, and (for subscriptions) on the monthly anniversary thereafter until cancelled. You will receive an email confirmation after each payment.
- Vivorex SRECs from Vivorex are a Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) product. The price of RECs is in addition to charges for your electricity. You will be charged separately for your electricity charges from your utility or energy service provider.
Vivorex is a Renewable Energy Certificate (REC) product and does not contain electricity. A REC represents the environmental benefits of 1 megawatt hour (MWh) of renewable energy that can be paired with electricity. For more information, see https://www.vivorex.com/pages/green-e-rec.
For specific information about this product, please contact Vivorex, (214) 329-9116, email@example.com, www.vivorex.com.